ESR and PhD Student Bursary
The ADMIRE COST network awarded bursaries to 6 researchers to present their research at the ADMIRE COST endorsed ESH-ISH satellite meeting ‘Putting the A back into RAAS’ in Santorini, Greece, June 10-12 2014. Click on the above image for more information on the meeting. Congratulations to all involved!
- Nicolas Verheyen, Department of Cardiology, University Hospital Graz, Austria
- Verena Druppel, Institut für Physiologie II, University of Münster, Germany
- Vincenzo Marzolla, IRCCS San RaffaelePisana – Rome, Italy
- Sinead Quinn, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Education and Research Centre, Beaumont Hospital, Ireland.
- Cristian Amador, Facultad de Medicina, ICBM, Instituto Milenio en Inmunología e Inmunoterapia, Universidad de Chile. Santiago,Chile & INSERM 1138 Unit Team 1, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers. Paris, France.
- Alexandre Guéret. INSERM U478, Federative Institute of Research 02, Bichat Medical School, Paris, France
- Francisco Rios, Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom.